1. I went to a ENT specialist last week because my tonsils have been killing me and I've been sick pretty much non-stop since thanksgiving! He scheduled my surgery for 2/24/2011! Yep, well that was today...but didn't happen! I'll tell you why......(sad news)
2. Mark and I have been trying to sell our apartment contract for about a month so that we can move into this cute little house that my brother bought and fixed up, and we hadn't received a single phone call on it! Well so I get a phone call on Monday from a lady who says she's really interested and wants to come look at it, she takes one look and says that she wants it!!!! YAY! (Happy News)
She wants to move in by MARCH 1st!
So as you can see....that put a damper on me getting my tonsils out! So we thought that would be all the big news that we heard this week, but we were wrong!
3. We found out today that mark didn't get accepted to the nursing program @ BYU-Idaho for the 2nd time :( (Sad News) .....He's applied at one other school, so we're still crossing our fingers that he'll be able to get in this year!
4. My brother Aaron is flying into Salt Lake today and will be in RIGBY tonight!!! It's been 5 months since I have seen him and i'm really excited! I love having his cute little family here! (Happy News)
5. AND THE BEST OF ALL!!!! Our vacation is finally booked for April 7-17th!!!!! We are going to Hilton Head Island for the beach, shopping, and of course golf for mark! And then we are going down to Orlando to do the whole Disney World thing!!! I'm so excited to get a break!!!! (Happy News!)
So there is a little sneak peak of our roller coaster ride! Hope you enjoyed it! :)