Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Mark and I have finally gotten a blog after being married for a year! I'm still pretty new at this but i figured i'd do at least one post. Mark and I were in Star Valley this year for christmas with his family, and it was a blast! Our new little yorkie puppy even got to come! Our nieces and nephews chased him around the house the entire weekend. Mark and I were very spoiled, we both got kindles this year, which we're very excited about. Mark's entire family got to come to star valley this year, even his sister with her triplets! We did tons of fun things, but one of my favorite things we did were the seasonal wreaths we made! Pictures are coming, but they are super easy and fun! This is all for now, but more to come......

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :) Now keep it up!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete