Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Come What May & Love It

i was reading one of my friend's posts today, and i couldn't help but want to share this message! As i listened to these words, it hit me! This is exactly what i have been needing to here. Sometimes i get caught up in my own little world and think that everything is so hard and that i'm so picked on, but my trials don't even come close to comparing to some other people that i know!

Come what may...and LOVE it!

Everyone has their trials, some harder than others. I'm slowly learning to be grateful for the trials that i have in my life and the things that i learn from them. There is always someone else out there who has suffered more than I. I love how in this video he says that when we feel like getting mad, we should laugh instead..... it not only makes our lives more enjoyable, but those around us as well.
I hope you all had a GREAT Valentines day and remember to LAUGH when times get hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment