Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Madness!!!

This week has had some ups and downs......Yes BYU lost to Florida, but since that depressing night I got offered a full time RN position at EIRMC on the surgical floor that i'm really excited about, and then today I got called to be in the Young Women's Presidency in our ward! I loved young womens growing up, and i'm really excited to be with the girls and go to girls camp and do it all over again :)

Okay, so i have always been a basketball fan...and even more so a BYU fan, but I've never been so into March Madness as Mark and I have been this year! It's been fun to throw parties on game nights :)

Right after our Party! We love hanging out with McKay and Carlee!


Ha ha nothing like showing up to a party wearing the same shirt! I thought it was cute :)


Mark and Scott......enough said!


McKay getting a little flustered that BYU is losing...


Carlee eating chips and salsa ha ha



Pat & Ashley at our little March madness party!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast!! We love march madness, I actually filled out my first bracket this year, even though I lost (hard) it was pretty fun! Too bad BYU lost..lame.
    Cute pics, you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Minds....You and Austin are cute! I bet it was fun to fill out a bracket this year...i would have, but mark filled them all out in my name :( I guess he figured i wouldn't want to ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS... I am sooo excited you got a job!!! You have been waiting for this for a LONG time YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh aren't you guys cute having people over and matching boys even!! Ha ha. Looks like fun, too bad the cougars are out :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did I not know you had a blog! I'm so excited I have another blog to stalk :) you two are so cute and look like you have so much fun! Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley, I can't believe how grown up you are! You're freakin' married! I just remember your cute self goofing off for the camera in the tent! Good times. Glad to see you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete