Friday, October 28, 2011

It's about time! I know!!!!

Okay, so since i haven't blogged in like a year, I'm not going to try and catch up, i'm just going to start from here! :) A lot has happened.....I am now 29 weeks pregnant! We are having a little Boy and are so so so excited! Mark is going to have a little buddy to hang out with! Anyway-We just got back from a church history tour back east for two weeks that was AMAZING! Here are some pics!

Mark & I at Niagra Falls! It was very pretty, except I think the view is better from the Canadian side! New York all together is pretty though!

The Falls again!


This one was neat! This is Mark's 4th great grandfather i think he said! There was a pic of him, and Mark even looked like him ha ha!

Ha ha Mark is measuring up to Hyrum and Joseph outside the Nauvoo temple!

Ahhhh! I love this pic! We got to do a session in the Nauvoo temple, and it was AMAZING! It was one of the neatest experiences on the trip!

Original door at Carthage Jail

Statue of Joseph & Hyrum at Carthage Jail

Me and my two cute nephews (Kash & Koby) at the St. Louis Zoo

We tried the St. Louis zoo....but it down poured the whole time! Brrrrrrr!

There were the funnest places in TN! We went miniature golfing and saw all kinds of fun things!

Kirtland, OH temple

Newell K. Whitney store in Kirtland, Ohio

Kirtland, Ohio

The Hill Cumorah where the plates were buried

Mark pondering in the Sacred Grove

Me and baby boy sitting in the Grove! I am 27 wks pregnant in this pic!

Mark and I excited about going to the Sacred Grove :)

Walkway to the Sacred Grove, it really was so peaceful here!


Here is the Palmyra, NY temple from Joseph Smith's house! The fall colors were beautiful!

The trip was AMAZING! And just so you all know, we drove in a dang sprinter van the entire way! I think we drove 38 hours in the first two days without stopping! Yep we drove through the night! Ha ha.....All I know is that its a dang good thing there was a bathroom in that thing, because being 27 wks pregnant and in a vehicle that long could have been disasterous! ha ha ha Anyway thanks for catching up on us, and I will attempt to post more often! :)


5 comments:

  1. Yeaaah you posted!! Loved all your pics, you look beautiful! I cant belive your almost in your thirf tri! Im glad you guys had a fun time back east. And thank heavens for that bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I had no idea you guys went on a trip!! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ash!!! I'm having a boy too!!! You guys should've stopped in Omaha to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I convinced you to post ;) ha ha!! The trip looks like it was amazing!! Such beautiful sites. Glad you had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun seeing you last night:) See you Sat!!! (love the pics by the way)

    ReplyDelete