Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bike race/18 months!

I bought a new road bike! Yay!!!!! I didn't think I would be so excited, but I finished my first bike ride in Boise last weekend, and made it 64 miles! My rear and neck are sore, but my legs feel great! 🚲




Paxton also thinks that he should be riding mom's bike! He runs around with my helmet on all of the time ha ha!
We had a great 4th of July! Paxton was so NOT scared of the fireworks! He would point at them and get so excited! It's so fun to experience new things with pax....it keeps me entertained 24/7!
Paxton turned 18 months on the 5th of JULY!!! I can't believe it! He goes to nursery now! He is getting so big and is learning so much so fast! We have to be careful what we say around him, because he is starting the mimiking phase! He copies everything! Mark and I can't imagine our life without this crazy little boy and we love him more than we ever thought possible!
18 MONTH APPOINTMENT STATS!

~ 10th percentile for height (he's a midget) ha ha.....the dr. says he should be having a growth spurt any day!
~50th percentile for weight....still pretty little, but eats us out of house and home!
~75th percentile for his head!!!!! Thata boy! He's nothin but brains!

He is getting very independent, loves to be outside, says momma all of the time, and loves to see his grandparents and aunts and uncles! We love you Pac Man!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing job on your bike race! (Especially considering some other things) ahem! Looks like next year Paxton will ride with you!!

    ReplyDelete